Tightening compliance needs and improvising enforcement structure being put in place by regulators around the globe have highlighted the need to have a structured process for the Regulatory compliance management.
AdWISE Assure help companies worldwide to spot, identify and address legal and regulatory compliance requirements and employ a compliance management process for effective oversight.
With the onset of the Companies Act, 2013 and SEBI Listing Regulations, the real significance and importance of a robust compliance framework has been re-emphasized. It has also laid and increased responsibility on Key Managerial Personnel and Board of Directors to invent a proper system for ensuring compliance within the provisions of all applicable laws.
Key challenges and Problems Lists
- Numerous legislations and regulators – Unrecognizance of law and compliances
- Tracking trailing of regulatory changes
- Fragile primary underlying controls (Policies / SOP)
- Fragmented, uneven and poor reporting
- Shortage or lack of Data Centralization
- Unproductive Segregation of Roles and Responsibilities
- Bigger risk of non-compliances
- Monitoring and examining of compliance due-dates
How do AdWISE Assure help?
AdWISE Assure aids companies around the globe in marking, identifying and addressing legal and regulatory compliance requirements and employing a compliance management process for successful oversight.
Our remarkable services include:
- Compliance with Companies Act and Clause 49 –
- Identifying and addressing legal and regulatory compliance requirements relevant to business activities
- Designing and implementing a compliance management policy and organizing an effective oversight along with reporting of critical non-compliances.
- Conducting training programs on effective processes and practices for compliance and other related activities
- Assisting in implementation of risk and compliance platforms
- Compliance with ‘Risk Based Supervision’ (RBS) expectations –
- Giving assistance in addressing of risk based supervision needs.
- Developing and organising of validation rules for regulatory reporting
- Regulatory assessment services for transaction banking products –
- Assessment of regulations and market landscape for business and transaction banking offerings to Corporate companies.
- Assistance with Automated Data Flow (ADF) –
- Developing business requirements for regulatory reporting together with requirements under ‘Risk Based Supervision.
- Solvency II services –
- Develop and characterize a fully integrated and standardized risk process and methodology athwart the entire organisation.
- Improvisation on integrated governance and risk management across various business units
- Identification of companies potential for reduced capital.
- BASEL II/ III services –
- Studying the impact of Basel regulations on Companies capital and profitability
- Providing assistance in designing the Basel II program that include governance, policies, processes, models, technology, training and other change managements.
- Aiding with application to regulators.